#depression #mentalhealth #depressionawareness
Depression Screening Tests
Depression is the most prevalent mental disorder worldwide. It is estimated that between 10 and 15% half of the population suffers from it.
Depression can be a silent mental disorder that goes undiagnosed for many years, sometimes even for decades.
The Key Indicators of Clinical Depression :-
– Depressed Mood
– Significantly decreased interest or enjoyment in nearly all activities
– Physical agitation
– Fatigue or loss in energy – Feelings devalued or guilty – Reduced ability to think, concentrate or indecisiveness
– Significant distress or impairment.
Depression Screening Tests
During this time, clinical depression screening tests were developed.
This questionnaire is two-part and highly reliable in identifying depression risk.
The tests are:
– The Patient Healthcare Questionnaire-9 (PHQ-9), a self-administered 9-item diagnostic screening and severity tool that is based on current criteria for major depression.
– Beck Depression Inventory (BDI) -a 21-question multiple-choice self-report that measures the severity of depression symptoms and feelings.
Zung Self-Rating Depression Scale: A quick survey that measures depression levels, from mild to severe.
– Center for Epidemiologic Studies – Depression Scale (CESD) is an instrument that allows patients and their families to assess their moods, behavior, outlook, and feelings from the week before.
– Hamilton Rating Scale for Depression, (HRSD) – Also known as the Hamilton Depression Rating Scale or HAM-D, this questionnaire is used by doctors to assess the severity of a patient’s depression.
Please Subscribe to Our Channel for More Videos on Mental Health:/>
View More of Our Videos:
How to Diagnose Depression
What is Clinical Depression?
What is Anxiety Disorder?
How can we tell if we are anxious? />
How to tell if you are falling into depression:
Follow us on social media:
Official Website: /
Official LinkedIn Page: /
Official Instagram Page: /
Official Facebook Page: d
You can find more updates on our programs at /
For more updates on our courses: /
Read our Blogs
Email us for any query: firstname.lastname@example.org
#youtube #youtuber #youtubers #youtubevideos #youtubechannel #mentalhealth #mentalhealthawareness #selfcare #selflove #love #anxiety #motivation #depression #health #mentalhealthmatters #mindfulness #life #wellness #loveyourself #fitness #inspiration #healing #happiness #positivity #positivevibes #covid #quotes #therapy #mindset #meditation #mentalillness #instagood #happy #psychology
About HealthyMinds World
We are a digital platform for mental health awareness and therapy. This helps people become more aware of the most common mental health issues, as well as helping people seeking treatment. Our team includes some of the most skilled mental health professionals with years of experience in their respective fields.
Our platform features content curated by the top faculty, which includes psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists and volunteers. Our website and social media channels are used to spread awareness.
This organization was founded in the early stages of #COVID, when the world was experiencing extreme stress and anxiety from the pandemic and its prevailing effects on mental health.
Learn more about us